Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Style D Commissions. 50% off intro sale!


I finally decided to add a commission style guide to my web page. Here I list all of the different styles of art I do, complete with examples, and a general price guide. Check it out here "Style Guide"

One of the new additions to the style guide is my Style D art work which is more commonly
referred to as my "Monotone Style".
I love this style because it allows me to get away from the rules of color. It's all about light and shadows. Also the style allows me to be really loose with the wet media i use to create these. Usually watercolor, inks, or acrylic.
The effect is a very moody, emotional finish that I really dig.

Like style B, these don;t take me nearly as long to do as style A commissions. Therefor the price is extra nice. $50 for sketch cards, $100 for 9 1/2 x 11s.

But wait, there is even more!
Right now I am holding an introductory 50% off sale on all style D commissions! that is right 50% off all Style D commissions ordered before August 31 2009.

But hurry, anytime I have one of these big sales my list gets really long. So get in early to get your commissions done right away!


I'm taking orders as you read this so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment